Check these funnies out. They come from Australian newspapers, and they're courtesy of my sista, Wendy. (Thanks, Gwen!)
I will still be laughing when you see this one!
Just goes to show you can't trust the media... Everybody in this room knew this already, right?
Fox News, again... If I had cable, I would definitely have Fox News, the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, and the Bad Hair Day Channel.
I don't think The Surge was the panacea Sen. McCain would like to think it was, but it deserves more credit than Pres.-Elect Obama is willing to give it. (If he gave it any credit at all, it would mean he was wrong and what an awful way to begin your presidency!)Still, that donkey looks adorable, doesn't it? Looks like... Sen. Kennedy, actually.
All right. I'm not a political junkie. So, I'm done for today. I have more of these comics, though. I think I'll post them tomorrow.





No comments:
Post a Comment